1. OUR PRODUCTS
Please note that the images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because our items are handmade, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 5% tolerance. In addition, you should note that we cannot guarantee a uniformed appearance to each product as they are handmade from natural materials and slight imperfections may occur. These imperfections include (but are not limited to), texture, stitching and colour variations and natural wrinkles. Due to the manufacturing process some colour fading may occur.
The packaging of the products may also vary from that shown on images on our site.
2. RETURNS INFORMATION
Our standard returns policy applies to both full-priced and sale items. If you have any questions about returning goods, please contact us by email on email@example.com. If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
– Website Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased from the website, you can return it to us within 21 calendar days of receipt if the item has not been worn or used. We will issue store credit or an exchange. No cash and/or credit refunds. Please note, used items will not be accepted.
All merchandise will be accepted as returns for store credit or exchange only, considering that the following criteria are met:
- All items must be returned within (21) days of original purchase.
- All items must be in their original packaging, including Shoe Bag and Box.
- All items must be in original and/or unworn condition.
- The original sales receipt, with completed Return Form, must be included.
Please note: If any of these criteria are not met, a return will be rejected and items will be returned to the shipping address on the original sales receipt.
A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from store credit given for any returns.
All Bespoke merchandise will not be accepted as returns or exchange, due to the personalization of items. All Bespoke sales are final, no cash and/or credit refunds.
If the return is due to a fault with the item, you may be required to provide photographic evidence before a return will be authorized.
We recommend you that you retain proof of postage. Notwithstanding, parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and store credit or an exchange will not be given until we have received them.
How can I return an item?
1. Before returning any goods to Galet, please contact our customer service to receive a return form:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive store credit.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return
- State the preferred delivery address for your exchange
- We always welcome feedback, so feel free to let us know your thoughts
2. To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our warehouse in their original condition – please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service
3. If goods are returned from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’
4. We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their original condition
5. We can only accept returns or exchanges within 21 days of delivery.
6. The cost of returning goods to Galet is the responsibility of the customer unless the product is faulty.
7. All returns should be packaged adequately and sent to us using a recorded delivery service to the following address:
8, rue de l’Odeon
+33 1 43 54 56 24
An email will be sent to you confirming receipt of return in our warehouse and processed.